Hong Kong: AIA completes Blue Cross acquisition and makes Tse its CEO

AIA Group, the largest independent publicly listed pan-Asian life insurance group, has completed the acquisition of 100% of Blue Cross (Asia-Pacific) Insurance and 80% of the shares in Blue Care from The Bank of East Asia (BEA), as well as the remaining 20% of Blue Care shares from Bioworld Investments. Blue Care was established in…

You must be a HMI Subscriber to view this content.

Subscribe Now »