Netherlands: SHL takes majority stake in arrhythmia monitoring services provider

Israeli medtech firm SHL Telemedicine is to acquire a majority stake in Netherlands-based arrhythmia monitoring services provider 24CARE Inkoop. It is to take a 51% stake in Kadima, the owner of 24CARE, with an option to acquire the remaining 49% within 24 months of closing. Financial terms have not been disclosed. “The Kadima acquisition will…

You must be a HMI Subscriber to view this content. Please log in or subscribe below.

Subscribe Now »