Calls for rural housing to be ‘age-proofed’

Central government and local planning authorities must build houses in rural areas specifically designed for older people to help them lead independent lives, MPs and peers have said. An All-Party Parliamentary Group on Housing and Care for Older People concluded that building ‘relatively high density’ bungalows in rural areas could assist older people moving from…

You must be a CM Subscriber to view this content.

Subscribe Now »