PAI Partners takes major stake in pan-European rehab business

Stefano Drago

Private equity firm PAI Partners (PAI) has acquired a majority stake in pan-European rehabilitation business Vamed via a strategic partnership with global healthcare company Fresenius SE & Co KGaA. Under the deal, PAI Mid-Market Fund will hold a 67% stake in the business, which was previously a fully consolidated subsidiary of Fresenius. The remaining 33%…

You must be a HM Subscriber to view this content.

Subscribe Now »