For the UK patient, the primary reason to travel for treatment abroad is to save money. If you are not offering a significant saving over prices in the UK private healthcare market, then you will miss out. The Private Healthcare: Self-Pay UK Market Report from LaingBuisson provides valuable insight into the UK self-pay market for operations and scans.
The report incorporates a detailed analysis of over 6,000 prices for “fixed price surgery” from the UK’s private hospitals. These are the prices that your international hospital or clinic is competing with.
The report also covers:
• Past and future growth in self-pay.
• The drivers of growth.
• Trends in the insured versus non-insured market.
• The views of the major private healthcare providers, influencers and opinion leaders.
• Trends in online search for self-pay.
• Comparison of the “fixed price surgery” schemes from the major providers.
• An analysis of private practice consultation fees and private consultant income.
The report’s table of contents can be viewed here. The 316-page report is available at £895 plus VAT for a single-user printed hard copy or £2,237.50 plus VAT for a multi-user PDF plus Excel files plus a printed hard copy. Buy online or contact your account manager on [email protected] to secure your copy.