Spire buys the Claremont for £15.7m as it looks to fill ‘white space’ in network

Spire Healthcare Group has agreed terms to acquire an 87% stake in the operating assets of Aspen Healthcare’s Claremont Private Hospital in Sheffield for £15.7m. Under the deal, the remaining 13% will be owned by a group of consultants – most of whom have practising privileges at the hospital. Spire has also entered into a…

You must be a HM Subscriber to view this content.

Subscribe Now »