George Patoulis has been re-elected president of Elitour, for a second term. The Athens-based non-governmental organisation promotes medical and health tourism to and in Greece.
George Patoulis commented, “Elitour is and will remain the largest cooperative force of the health tourism sector in Greece. It will continue to expand its significant work and open new paths for our national goal. A new era for health tourism is about to begin, and will mark the dynamic restart of tourism in the post-Covid era.”
Elitour’s development plans for the next three years include:
- Networking and synergies with Greek and international organisations.
- Connection with the Greek diaspora.
- The establishment of the council as an institutional body.
- Research for financial tools.
- Transnational agreements.
- Direct targeting of foreign markets.