German accreditation organisation Temos International has had its ambulatory care standards accredited by the International External Evaluation Association (IEEA). With this newly accredited programme, outpatient services anywhere in the world can use Temos online tools to simplify and accelerate their accreditation process.
The IEEA accredited Temos Quality in Outpatient Care standards that offer tailored options for outpatient, day surgery, diagnostic services, walk-in, and urgent care clinics including cosmetic surgery services, to improve the quality of care for domestic as well as international patients.
Temos accreditation demonstrates commitment to patients, staff, and third parties to patient safety, risk management, clinical care, and more.The International External Evaluation Association (IEEA) is the accreditor of accreditors.
In 2019 The International Society for Quality in Health Care External Evaluation Association (IEEA) accredited Temos’ International standards for:
- Quality in International Patient Care for hospitals.
- Quality in International Patient Care for primary care, day surgery centres and diagnostic centres.
- Excellence in Medical Tourism, for hospitals.
- Quality in International Dental Care.
- Excellence in Dental Tourism.