In a new era of 21st century longevity medicine, inspired by research that has identified the lifestyle habits of the world’s healthiest, longest-lived people, the Israeli organisation Blue Zones Center has launched its first international flagship location in Miami, Florida, USA.
The Blue Zones Center is an advanced healthcare/hospitality hub where medical care, predictive diagnostics, and preventive medicine come together to optimise disease management outcomes and inspire advanced patient well-being and longevity.
The project is at The Legacy Hotel and Residences, the Miami World Centre and consists of a a mixed-use tower that combines lifestyle, hospitality, and longevity. The Blue Zones Centre includes nine centres in one place:
- Orthopaedic sports medicine.
- Lifestyle medicine and health benchmarking.
- Early diagnosis, precision and longevity medicine.
- Visible health and vitality.
- Performance and functional fitness.
- Behavioural health and mindfulness.
- Specialised medicine.
- Eyes, ears, nose and throat.
- Longevity research.
Blue Zone claims that last year America’s top mayors passed a resolution encouraging cities around the USA to adopt a proactive, systematic approach to health, based on the company’s model of improving the wellbeing of communities.